Wednesday, May 28, 2008

When you wish upon a star - or work really hard.....


your dreams can come true.  I just learned that a friend of mine has received a book contract, so now I don't want to disturb the "working author"  I'm to the point in life where my daydreams are being changed and shaped.  I wouldn't mind being an "AUTHOR" but I know that I need a big visit from a muse, and here is quite enough for me at the moment.  Here on the home-front we just adjusted the living spaces to accommodate the newest arrival - my son's fiancee and soon my first grand-baby will arrive in July as long as all goes well.  That is just one of the moderators of my dreams.  I've tried not to be a parent living via my children, just seeing them have opportunities and chances.  Sometimes seeing your child achieve a dream is as big as your own dream - as long as it is wholly their dream.  One of my co-workers got married last week, another watches as her husband's band is doing well. If grief shared is grief lightened - is joy shared joy increased?  I think so. As the news goes grey and gloomy - I prefer to seek the joy in others lives to have that increase.  I wish everyone a bit of good news to hear today.

No comments: