Friday, March 7, 2008

My two credits......

From my photo you can see that I have a hobby. That's not why I am writing - I just want to have a place to speak my peace and maybe you'll agree - or not and that's fine. That is the point of America and freedom - with no offense taken - at least that is the America I grew up in. I finally started this blog after encountering the comments of Mrs. Obama on the subject of corporations. I can honestly say there are times I really like corporate America - when I have a migrane and - that big ol' drug corp. - came to my rescue like a Knight in white armor! Or where I work where the size of our operation allows me to offer some very nice services that would be pretty impossible without the back up that size offers. True, there are abuses - but there is no nirvana or perfect person on the entire globe - So, Mrs. Obama, we simply disagree. I respect your right to your opinion, I do hope you can offer the same.

2 comments:

Nursedude said...

Yo, Red-Head, I put a link to your blog on today's posting in my blog. Welcome to the Blogosphere!

Vagablonde Bombchelle said...

Adding you to my blog as a link as well... Looking forward to your feminine wisdom, we need more of that!