Sunday, April 19, 2009

all posted

New week, new resolve.
January is too hard for real resolve, sure the calendar said new year - but I don't feel it until I have to confront the winter's crud collection in and around my home.  YIKES!  so I am resolving to tackle one area at a time - and let the family in on the 'fun' and lighten up around here (ok, there's a change I can believe in)  Not just me personally ( I got a few trainer session for my birthday [yes I asked for them]) but the stuff around here too.  Someday I will have to leave this house (hopefully for warmer climes) so, why keep what I don't like, don't use or WANT to use - Somethings I do like and use, just not everyday.  
PS
Susan Boyle is my inspiration!
See it and help vote here :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmbJzH93NU

No comments: