Thursday, April 16, 2009

Real Chick Flicks - NO 3 hankie tales alowed

Ok ladies!
Admit it if you are with me - sure, I might say how I love "Sleepless in Seattle" - but my #1 Chick type e chick flick is "Ever After"  Drew Barrymore rescues as much as she is rescued thank you very much!  But if you want to really turn my head, give me a good action adventure any day of the week - Some of my favorites, after of course the Star Wars Movies:  The last Boy Scout, Lethal Weapon series, The Die Hard Series, True Lies, The Italian Job, The Bank Heist with Clive Owen.....the list goes on, heck I even loved Unforgiven by Clint Eastwood (Come to think of it, I like a lot of his movies) So HOLLYWOOD - give me strong men with equally feisty women and I know you can make the box office sing.  This summer holds promise - Star Trek,   X men Origins, ect  Bring on the popcorn!
Reb

No comments: