Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lost in Winter- Finding Spring!

So today the porch was opened and I think the rest of the family ate there.  It's a rite of spring for our family.  A welcome sign of a positive change - not just change for change.  I don't like much of what is coming out of government lately, but life on a personal level should not be impacted - every day, however tax day is impossible to ignore.  I find myself avoiding the daily "news" on the TV, the radio in the car is enough for me.  I have to confess, along with all my fun in the Star Wars universe, I have also become enamored with the works of Stephanie Meyer (Twilight) So I've been reading a lot more than writing - but my resolution for my 47th birthday is to seek more balance in my life - so  - More Writing!
Here's to spring
Reb!

No comments: